3td and 4th of October 2016
Workshop on Practical Hardware Innovations in Security Implementation and Characterization
Workshop on Practical Hardware Innovations
in Security Implementation and Characterization
3rd AND 4th of October 2016
The protection of information and communications of complex infrastructures against unauthorized accesses threatening data integrity, confidentiality and availability is a buoyant field of research and commercial innovations which has grown and evolved significantly over the recent years because of the constant battle between those looking to improve security and those looking to circumvent it.
Among the security threats, implementation’s vulnerability (from devices to cyber-physical infrastructures) to Physical Attacks is one of the most important threatening a plethora of applications managing users’ authentication, data confidentiality and privacy.
The main objective of the PHISIC workshop is to provide an environment for exchange among academic and industrial stakeholders of the embedded security arena, more precisely to:
- Share ideas and exchange on the latest trends in terms of academic research, collaborative funded (ANR, EU FP7, FUI, H2020…) projects and industrial challenges.
- Identify security trends for the next 5 years.
- Exchange on advanced practices in fault injection and side channel analysis
- Exchange around the security features of IoT
- Initiate strong European cooperation
- Side Channel Attacks
- Fault injection Attacks
- IoT and security challenges
- Security on mobile devices
- Cryptographic algorithms and related implementations
- Emergency technologies for secure devices
| 2016 | © ENSM.SE
2016 | © ENSM.SE